Top-Profit Benchmark Groups and tailored workshops to “cut-through” .
Over 4,000 managers and business-owners have attended one of our courses. You might just save yourself a life-time of trial & error…
Latest workshops and assignments conducted or coming-up…
1. NEW Workshop for Office Dealer Managers – Sydney 21-23rd November. DOWNLOAD: FMRC 3-Day Dept Managers Brochure 2016
2. Join or form a “Top-Profit” Benchmark group. DOWNLOAD: Dealer Benchmarking Invitation 2016
- Geoff facilitates exclusive high-performance benchmark groups.
- KPI’s are tailored to the group and compared to the high-profit & industry averages.
- Members have greatly lifted the performance of their businesses over just a couple of years.
…have a confidential report prepared.
3. Pharmacy – “Essential Financial Management” workshop TBA. DOWNLOAD: FMRC 3-Day Brochure 2016
A 3-day workshop – date TBA. Over 2000 pharmacists have attended. A highly regarded course in the industry.
This activity has been accredited for 16.5 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 16.5 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 16.5 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 33 CPD credits) upon participation in required interactive workshop activities. An additional 10 hours of Group 1 CPD can be converted to 10 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 20 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities after the workshop.
Email to reserve your place.
“ Inspirational course to optimise success in the pharmacy.” Christian Hernandez – Salamander Bay Amcal
Providing 2nd opinion and “testing” of valuations – keeping them honest. Valuation for successful succession in Partnerships.
Specialised training, consulting and benchmarking in financial-management for retailers and dealerships. We have over 25 years experience working with some of the leading franchisors in Australia and overseas including Toyota, Canon, John Deere, Case New Holland, Bridgestone.
If you would like courses or services like these tailored to your business or group contact Geoff Perry 0417 226 698.
Click on the Industry Tabs for more details.
“Building better business managers since 1984”